The Sampson Zone is for youth ages 15+ years of age or grade levels 9 and above. The goal is to aide high school students prepare for the demands of post-secondary education.
We provide students with a curriculum that will help improve executive functioning, language and literacy skills as well as independent learning strategies.
The after school program for high school students will begin in the fall of 2013. Check back for updates.
Our summer literacy program for high school students is still in the development stage. Check back for updates.
HOW TO ENROLL
To enroll, please contact the BRAIN Lab --
Call (909) 670-1597 or email Albert Jackson
SPACE IS LIMITED! Contact us now to enroll.
DATES TO REMEMBER
There will be two 4 week summer sessions:
Summer Session #1 Starts on June 17 – July 12, 2013 8:00 – 1:00 p.m.
Summer Session #2 Starts on July 22 – August 16, 2013 8:00 – 1:00 p.m.
The After School Session begins in fall of 2013 and is open enrollment until all spaces are filled.
All students considered for BRAIN LAB services are required to have an assessment to determine the appropriate level of educational services. Parents interested in enrolling their son/daughter should consider the following minimum requirements:
• Students must be between the ages 5 - 12 years old
Students Must Be Able To -
• Work intensely for a minimum of 30 minutes per day, 4-5 days per week
• Work independently or with one-on-one assistance
• Operate a computer mouse or touch screen
• Wear headphones
• Speak clearly into a microphone so our technology can record a voice pattern
**We reserve the right to discontinue services when deemed the services are not appropriate for the student.
- Perseverance allows 9th grader to return to public school and earn an "A" in English!
Student: Carlos R.
- Like an Olympic sprinter, David exploded at the start and accelerated through the finish!
Student: David P.